Pranav Hindu Heritage and Cultural Centre music class students with Kamal Sabri - Santoor Player from Delhi, India.
Students of Pranav Hindu Heritage and Cultural Centre
- Guidance on Meditation and Philosophy of Life.
- Moral and spiritual regeneration.
- Visit homes and hospitals on request. Giving solace to the bereaved.
- Conduct classes in Hindu Heritage and Philosophy, Language, Music, Drama and Classical Indian Dances.
- Every Sunday, children participate in Havan, Arati, Bhajan and are trained in temple activities at the Ashram.
- Provide Priests for Ceremonial Rites.
- Arrange lectures on Hinduism and its philosophy and other Cultural programmes.
- Celebrate all major Hindu festivals. Perform Havan Yajna, Bhajans, Kirtan, Ramayana and Gita Katha at Ashram Sat Sangh every Sunday morning from 9:00am to 11:30am.
- Arati every morning at 6:00am and at 6:00pm.
- Religious services are conducted in homes by request.
- Publish and destribute books on Hindu Religion.
- Horizon Interfaith activities. Expound the philosophy of Hinduism on Interfaith TV programmes.
- Working with youths on Cultural Events. Helping our youths to identify themselves with their Heritage and Culture.
- Television Program. "Reflections of Hinduism" on Vision Television - ZoomerMedia. Every Saturday from 10:00am to 10:30am.